Saturday, November 14, 2009

//A for appreciate//

So many things ran across my mind lately and I feel like avoiding all those problems. Maybe it is time for me to face it, not avoiding it anymore.

*Sigh*

Is there really solution for every single problem?
If it is yes, then what if it is the wrong option for you to choose?
Face the consequences?
Life is like a maze and I'm so blind to find the way out. Just so blind!

I think I just lost contact with my bestie and feel that we are so far apart. I miss you guys*CryOutLoud*
B,Lau,Cubi and Thong....I desperately need to talk to you guys and tell you guys how much i miss you all and what you all have left out. Ahem...now I sounds so gay!*LaughOutLoud*

How I wish I could just teleport and (pooof) I'm in Kedah!
*Slaps* Wake up! I'm still dreaming.

Lotsa things I just couldn't express it in words. Wish some will just understand.
Eveyone has their own secret I guess.
What shan't be told, what shan't be spoke and what shan't be done.
Ughhh....how tired life is.

Life seems meaningless without the sparks.....
It comes and goes.
I lost it!
Just by a silly mistake of mine.
When will it come back!? or never will?
Forgive and forget? Doesn't seems to exist in the reality...
Should I just forget bout it?
Seems like the only option for now...

Hmmp....
Appreciate what we have now before we lost it.
Still, it is such a long way for us...

Before i end...
This is how much(infinity) I miss you!
and my hand(obviously) is not that long.



1 comment:

  1. I am like u now...tons of problems and dunno wat choice to make...

    ReplyDelete