Wednesday, October 21, 2009

//Cheerful//

Whoa...back to my normal life. I mean real normal not like the usual ones, I used to go out till late night or maybe stay up all night.Heh...trying to get use to it(normal life) tho it will not be that fun anymore. Maybe he's right bout it, normal life is what we really want. So till the end I did learned my lesson and SAME MISTAKE SHOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN! Just to remind myself.

O...I didn't really get use to it since Will just ask me out.I guess I'll slowly get use to it. *LaughOutLoud* I didn't say that I won't but slowly.Step by step. Impossible in a day time I can totally changed into some nerdy girl.

Watch pandorum which at the end I don't even get what the movie trying to tell me. I'm just wasting my money and time.*sob* Fyi, I even lost my way when I get outta the cinema to go for the washroom and I just realize that I can't go in so I've took 15min to get back to the hall. WTF! Will even thought that I'm LOST!

Happy, happy day! I actually shop that day! TO BE EXACT- WINDOW SHOPPING. Nevermind I shall get everything that I want the next day for me to feel better. Ughh....shopping is the best way for me to forget my problem for that moment so buying stuff makes me feel even better. Just finding excuse for myself. XD

I'm L.A.M.E! Y'know this is the first time I went to delicious. FRIGGIN LAME right? Forgive me...I've been longing to go there like months but apparently no one wants to go so I actually didn't get the chance. Now, I found one.Happy for me? Say yes, please.....

Entrance of delicious
Photobucket

Will really into the menu. LOL
Photobucket

I actually want to order lotsa food from the menu but y'know I can't finished all even for one!
Photobucket

Do this look tempting to you?
Photobucket

I ordered this yummilicious smoked salmon quiche.(LOVE)
Photobucket

Will's nasi kerabu
Photobucket

Lucky number 101!
Photobucket

Trying out my phone camera to get the yellow effect. Obviously I failed!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly, the sticky date pudding with butterscotch and vanilla ice cream.
Photobucket

I really feel my life will get better in times. You're the one supporting,trust and have faith in me tho what I did was unfair to you. I'm really glad that, you're always there for me. I know I may be kinda a problematic person which some of you know but after what had happened I seriously need to change.

God bless.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment