Monday, August 3, 2009

Love Louis Vuitton? Want one?

Want designer handbag? Craving for it?

There's this fab store at Kuala Lumpur which you help you to decrease your craving, satisfy your needs meanwhile letting you have the chance to own it.

I introduce you, Bags In The City. That shall be our new fav fashion service. It should be introduce long time ago since it bring benefit for those who can't afford it just like me. To be honest, me myself have been craving for a Monogram canvas speedy by Louis Vuitton since I counldn't afford it why not give it a try maybe after that I won't be craving for it like hell.

Actually is not a new service or just started by Bags In The City as it is already a style phenomena in countries like UK,Canada, Aus and Japan(not to mention is quite slow for them to just introduce it)

This is how it works:
Pick any bag that you heart which mean you'd like to rent, pay online via credit card and you'll recieve the bag. (Nowadays, things are so easy to make deal cuz all we need is either a magic card or cash. That's it!) You may as well rent as many weeks as you wish cuz it is charge based on weekly.

Note that:All the handbags are certified 100% authentic.

If you're the one who can't wait and too excited to get it on the spot, I recommend you to collect it yourself as you can head out to their office location to pick it up, instead of having it delivered. They're now having a promotion of which you can get Rm10 off the first week's rental fee from now till 31st August. Grab it fast girl, it may be rented out by now!

It's a real good oppournuity for us since we did not need to spend much on it yet it is on our hand. Showing off to your friend who you secretly lied to telling them you get it and few weeks later get a new one. Isn't that cool? Am giving you ideas. Nobody knows except for you and me.

Brands that are included Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Coach, Marc Jacob and etc.

This is the tote that I've been longing for.


Bags in the City
First Floor
13 Jalan Barat
Off Jalan Imbi
55100 Kuala Lumpur

Email: info@bagsinthecity.com.my
Website: www.bagsinthecity.com.my
Contact: 03 - 21450809

PS: I'll buy you in future no worry LV wait for me.

1 comment:

  1. my wife wanna buy...but with second thought...she changed her mind....need to buy milk powder...ehehe

    ReplyDelete