Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thailand, HERE I COME!!!

Wee....This is the moment! Can't wait! Thrilled! Exciting!

Thailand trip...I always heart it....uhhh....is fun when you have lotsa money.
Got maself with lotsa junk food. Gotta be real FAT by this month so my diet plan FAILED! Teehee...as always.

see...i love them! Even though i got fatter cuz of em' but who cares when it's so tempting?

Kinda blur....X)

Having this Pizzalicious pizza. As you can see Thailand Pizza is hell lot tempting than M'sia ones. So going to try it.

The MENU! And it already looks tastyGeez...i know you're salivating right now!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There's the PIZZA!

Show off this cute lotion and mist.Sooo vintage!


Camwhore!Heart! Who says camwhore is not fun?

Lotsa picture to upload but so sad all in Fuckee cam.Arghhhh......
Post some of the pic that I snapped with my baby mobile phone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, not many girls would even think of putting up photos of themselves online without make-up. I salute you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake...i didn't make up cuz I'm a loser for that...LOL

    ReplyDelete