Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tho it's hot here but I'm still in love with this place!

After this whole hectic week (just my excuse for not updating blog),finally I have the time to update. =) Don't blame me, it aint ma fault.

New year clothes was never enough so hatyai is the best place for me to shop, fyi I'm broke so I could only afford cheap clothes, so no more branded stuff for me. How sad! This is the cruelest thing that had ever happened to me.

Clothes that I got for the first day
Photobucket

Im so excited when i see Mccafe which I've been wanting to try out after some time.
Photobucket

I ordered green tea latte as usual. Yums. It taste exactly like starbuck...oh well the price is almost the same too.
Photobucket

Btw, I bought a extremely cute cup.There you see...taken by me
Photobucket

Japanese food for the second day. I always crave for it. Why?
Photobucket

Oops...i forgot to rotate it. =D Plus my lucky number 8.
Photobucket

Mom's. I dunno what does it called but as long as it can put into my mouth.
Photobucket

Specially made Vday donut by DD (Dunkin do NUTs!?) *LaughOutLoud*
Photobucket

My camwhore skill sucks. =( Total failure!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Who would buy a BIRDY candy? LOL
Photobucket

Mission accomplished as I got almost everything I'm longing for. =D

1 comment:

  1. awww the cat is really fluffy n cute!! (i am a cats lover).. and the donuts are cute too! i hope they taste as good! >.<

    ReplyDelete