Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally I realized what life means

Last minute plan of mine to go for a trip. Seriously no one hate CNY than I do. First reason- Can you imagine having relatives asking you the same question over and over again, like- so hows life over there and do you have boyf already? Duh! It's non of your business and I think its annoying plus I'm not that close to all my relative so I'll be nom-ing cookies all the while. See! That's how I grow fat. Second reason is that all your diet plan fail! FML

I shall stop complaining as I'm so happy that finally its over. Bye to you cny. Actually going to Langkawi is not as fun as other places like Pulau Tioman or maybe Bali tho I haven't been there but I'm sure there's heaps of fun. I fugging hate the car and the ferry. Plus the seat is so-called VIP and not even one button function. WTF! The car is even worst. I forgive them as I'm loving the hotel. =D

We I camwhore all the while. Do you notice something? My camwhore skill sucks now.
Photobucket

Bro trying to act cool.
Photobucket

First place we visited was USSR restaurant. What so special huh? It's a Russian restaurant plus the person who serve you is also russian. =D The place is awesome! I recommend you guys to go there.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm officially a shorty!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Outfits of the day
Photobucket

We go for Japanese food for the night. Am thinking of sashimi, what bout you?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More photo will be uploaded.Stay tuned! <3



Now playing,
Fashionista by JimmyJames

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahaha! Your brother has officially gone mad! Okay, so he was nuts months ago but this is on the internet, so it's official now! :D

    ReplyDelete