Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I live a miserable life

Shit,I'm so sick of my life.

Everyday is just the same.Went here and there.Always the same time but different places, i want something different. Oh god,i seriously need to control myself by not spending that lot of money. And pay all the debts. Stop shopping and start focusing on my studies.I need my friends and yet they are far apart from me.

Conclusion, I live a miserable life.It's true. I really need my friends to give advice and comfort me as well. Rolita wong,Lau and Abby,i hope you all are here
.

I just want a normal life back. Hang out with friends and gossip with em are so much fun than something (i can't really mentioned it). Focus more on my studies and the most important is to do what i should do at my age(to be exact I'm 19). I just don't want a life which i can get by spending my time and money and having no target is not what i should do right now.

Thanks to someone that you remind me of how important life should be.Life could be short and meaningless yet we should cherish it more.

That's make me think of the poem-Life's brief candle

"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

I think he forget a line or what saying that we should cherish our life.Nevermind i will tell him when I'm dead. And yeap he's now R.I.P (23 april 1616) according to wiki.

Current mood:" moody =( "

No comments:

Post a Comment