Friday, January 2, 2009

When wee XD become wooT.T

The most special countdown i experienced was watching movie at cinema! kinda weird and special in a way.

Happy new year in cinema? I certainly would not say it in the cinema and i also forgot about the time.*laugh*

Actually,me and Fuckee planned to see fireworks outside KLCC but unfortunately we can't wait for the 2 hours(besides, everything we plan seem to fail).


Two hours before,thinking where we should go.
"Fuckee,we still need to wait 2 hours where should we go?"I asked


"Ermm...(thinking) if not we go starbuck?or coffee bean?"Fuckee replied

"Okay,but if i not mistaken it is inside the shopping mall right?"
I said

"Ya,coffee bean also the same, if not we go there and sit."Fuckee replied

"WTF, i think close already!"I said


And..........., coffee bean and starbuck really closed.(damn unhappy and started to get bored)


At last,we saw this KM31 poster and think it would be nice. We regret coz the after the whole movie nobody understand it. I think no more countdown for next year coz it is too boring and i rather sleep at home.


Reading this book these days....
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.


Actually, it belongs to my brother but i do not know why i'm reading it and i find it quite interesting!




Paris Hilton new songs...
jailhouse baby and paris for president!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment