Sunday, May 30, 2010

A wonderful day

Time to meet up with good old friend since it has been quite some time we last met. I was pretty free that day so I called Ro to accompany me to some so-called flea market. The rather embarrassing thing that had ever happened to me was even though I’m using GPS, I could be LOST!! That’s way to awesome of me :)

Of course at last we found our way. The flea market was like three vendor selling stuff. My bad for dragging the nerdy Ro to some lame place. But it wasn’t that bad afterall cos that place is really perfect for friends to hang out especially for those girls who love to gossip.

I went in there for 15 minute and left. (=.=) As what I promised Ro, I brought her to this really-amazing-cafe located at Jalan Murni 3 named C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E.E.S. Ambience are great not to mention the food taste good as well. As for the price I think is quite reasonable.








CARAMEL COFFEE <3 the AROMA

















^  "GRILL CHICKEN...(Forgot what it called...) "


<------  "CHEF RECOMMENDED! =) "
After this, we went to AL-ANDALUS which is few blocks away from C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E.E.S. Food served at there didn’t suit us as they served arabic kinda food. We just ordered beverages and appetizer .










<------ THE NON ALCOHOLIC BEER (RM4)












The Pita bread which served together with the fried tomato chicken.(RM10) ------>


No comments:

Post a Comment